Submission period has ended.
Finish off #AstroApril by submitting your favorite astro-landscape shot to our Astro-Landscape Photo Critique. Photos can be submitted between April 10th and 30th. Then join Olympus Visionary Peter Baumgarten on May 6 for a special #HomeWithOlympus live photo critique session. He will provide feedback on 30-40 of the submitted images, to help improve your astro shooting techniques. The top five images will be featured on our social channels in the following weeks, and one winner will receive Peter’s go-to lens: the M.Zuiko 12mm F2.0.
- Submission period is open from 8am EDT on April 10 through 11pm EDT on April 30.
- Contest is open to residents of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Ireland aged 18 years or older.
- One entry per person.
- Your entry must have been captured in 2021 with an Olympus camera.
- Photos submitted will not include watermarks and must be a minimum of 2000px on the longest side.
- Please review full contest rules.