- Search for PEN E-P2 Support Topics
- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the PEN E-P2 Manual
- Download the PEN E-P2 Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My PEN E-P2
- Extend My Warranty
PEN E-P2 Instruction Manuals
PEN E-P2 Software & Apps
This update adds support for the optional VF-3 electronic viewfinder.
Improved Auto Focus function when shooting still images and movies. Additional display functionality when the camera is fitted with the VF-2 Electronic Viewfinder.
- Support for VF-4 electronic viewfinder. *Automatic display switching by the VF-4 eye sensor is not supported.
Our newest imaging software supporting various styles of workflows, this software is packed with features that meet the demands of pro photographers. New Version 1.1 available!
Contact Support for PEN E-P2
Extend My Warranty - PEN Cameras
Olympus products are built to highest quality standards and should provide you with years of satisfaction. Ensure the long lasting enjoyment of your purchase with an Extended Warranty for the Olympus PEN Micro Four Thirds Body. Note: This does not cover the any OM-D body or kit configurations.
EXTENDED WARRANTY INCLUDES:
- Coverage against defects in materials or workmanship for two years beyond the original manufacturer's warranty period.
- One free checkup and cleaning during the warranty period.
What is covered by the Extended Warranty?
If the Olympus product fails to function properly under normal and proper usage due to defects in materials or workmanship, during the period of this Extended Warranty, Olympus will, at its option, either repair at no charge for parts or labor, or replace.
- Extended warranty must be purchased within the original warranty time period: First year on a new product, 90 days on a refurbished product
- Extended warranty is limited to product sold in the USA, its territories, and Canada from authorized Olympus dealers. Repairs will only be performed in corresponding locations.