Olympus Photowalk to the Canadian Museum of Nature with Francois Desrosiers
Francois Desrosiers will share his knowledge of portrait & flash photography during a short presentation, followed by a walk (roughly 500 metres) to the Canadian Museum of Nature for an outdoor shoot with models. We will then return to the store to review images and a have a short Q & A session.
Starting Location: Vistek Ottawa, 499 Bank Street
Date: Saturday June 15th
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (This event is rain or shine, so please dress for the weather on the day.)
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Portrait & Flash Photography presentation by Francois Desrosiers
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Break for lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Walk to Canadian Museum of Nature to photograph around the exterior of the museum.
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Wrap-up and walk back to the store
- 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Review images, Olympus Q & A session
Note: You will have the opportunity to try some Olympus product during the walk, but please bring your gear as there may not be enough for everyone.