The Olympus Store will accept returns within 45 days of the original ship date according to the terms and conditions of this policy. Due to system upgrades, GetOlympus.com cannot process refunds for items arriving back to our warehouse from December 16, 2020 through January 4, 2020. If your 45-day return period ends during this time, we have extended your return deadline to January 14, 2020.
- All returns are subject to this Olympus Return Policy. Olympus reserves the right to modify this Return Policy at any time at its sole and absolute discretion with our without notice to you. However, the Return Policy in place at the time of your purchase shall be the Return Policy that will govern the return of your product.
- Customer is responsible for paying shipping costs on all returns, and will be responsible for any losses of, or damages to, the products sustained during the shipment of the return. All returns must be sent using a carrier and a method that tracks the shipment of the returns (ie. FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.). It is highly recommended that return shipments are appropriately insured through the respective carrier. • Any item marked as “Final Sale”, “No Returns”, and/or “Non-refundable” is not eligible for any refund or credit.
- Opened software and DVD’s cannot be returned.
- Olympus reserves the right to delay, deny, or reject any return if there is evidence or suspicion of abuse or fraud, or if the requirements of this Returns Policy are not met, which will be determined at Olympus’ sole and absolute discretion.
- Any Award Points earned on the purchase of the item being returned shall be cancelled, terminated, or deducted from customer’s Award Points total.
- Please allow approximately 35 business days to process a credit from the date we receive the return.
- Original and return shipping and handling fees are non refundable.