Have some time to spare and want to get to know your Olympus gear? Whether you’re looking to learn more about the special features of your camera or talk through a specific genre of photography – we’re here to help with a Home With Olympus Session!
Our Olympus Experts are here to answer all your questions through free, virtual sessions. You can participate in a 20-person group session tailored to a particular camera model or photography genre, where you can be inspired by being part of a community of photographers.
Non-Olympus users are welcome to join! It’s a great opportunity for you to get to know the ins and outs of the lightweight Olympus system, with advice based on your personal photography interests.
For assistance, you can contact the Home With Olympus Sessions team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about the group sessions we're offering:
- Getting to Know Your OM-D Camera: Learn how to navigate the various sections of the menus in your OM-D Camera. In this class we will share top level information to help you learn your menus and dials. .
- Macro Photography Basics: We'll help you think big when you're shooting small. Ask questions and discuss all things macro, including Olympus features to help you score the perfect shot and gear recommendations – including the M.Zuiko 60mm F2.8 and 30mm F3.5 macro lenses.
- Landscape Photography Basics: Tips and Tricks, with Lens Suggestions: Get ready to capture the landscapes you've always dreamed of! Ask questions, and discuss settings and lens recommendations, and learn about High Res Shot Mode, Live ND Mode for capturing moving water and clouds, and more.
- Bird Photography Tips and Tricks, with Lens Suggestions: Get more keepers as you're capturing fast moving birds! Ask questions and discuss all things related to birding, including ideal settings, focusing, Pro Capture Mode, lens and binocular recommendations, dot sights, and more.
- Using the Special Features of Olympus: Learn how to use Olympus specific features like Live Composite, Live ND, Pro Capture, and High Res Shot Mode.
Intro to Night Sky Photography: This class will help you plan for successful starry sky photos with tips on different types of star photos, camera settings, the recommended gear, and Olympus camera tools to use.
Each Group Session will be open to six participants, along with the Olympus session leader. The small group size allows for expanded conversations and personalized Q&A.
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?