Dear Valued Customers and Business Partners:
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is continuing to impact people and countries around the globe, Olympus is closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as federal/state/local government and health authorities’ mandates. The health and safety of our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve are extremely important to us. Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by the virus.
We are confident in our ability to ensure seamless delivery of service and support during these challenging times. As a result, we’d like to share the Olympus Consumer Products Group’s commitment to you and the steps we are taking to ensure business continuity:
- We have implemented mandatory work from home policies, wherever possible to limit our employees’ exposure without compromising the ability to remain connected, productive and secure.
- We have postponed and/or suspended all business travel, tradeshows and participation in events until further notice.
- We’ve significantly increased our remote support capabilities, while at the same time maintaining our strong response capabilities.
- Our repair centers and warehouse facilities are prioritizing the safety of our workforce to help limit the spread of the virus.
For over 100 years, Olympus has been contributing to society by making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling around the world. As we continue to navigate this pandemic, our commitment to you is that we will continue to provide the seamless support and service for which we are known. Please visit our Home with Olympus page for the following information:
- Camera System Cleaning Guidelines
- Customer Service & Repair Support Information
- Shipping and Return Policy Updates
- Special Offers & Rebates
- Home With Olympus Education Session Information
- Home With Olympus Learn Center Information
Today and always, we are committed to providing world class products and service. Olympus will continue to monitor the situation in accordance with our company mission. More information is available here: https://olympusamerica.com/covid-19.
Akihiko (Aki) Murata
President, Olympus Consumer Products Group