From using auto mode to activating advanced photo modes, this collection of one to two minute video tutorials will get you up and running in no time at all. Topics include:
- How to Create Beautiful Bokeh
- Getting the Most Out of Advanced Photo Mode
- Making the Most Out of Scene Mode
- Using the Digital Teleconverter Function
- Getting the Most Out of the Onboard Flash
- Using & Customizing Art Filter
- Using Auto Mode
- Making the Most Out of Movie Mode
- Setting Up Your Camera's WiFi Connection
- Attaching Your Camera Strap
Follow the link below to discover tips and hints to get the most out of your camera.
These helpful videos are also available via the Olympus OI.Share App. To view on your app:
- Download the OI.Share app for iOS or Android
- Select "Camera How To" from the homescreen of the app.
- Choose the OM-D E-M10 Mark III from the product list (accessed via link on top right of screen).
Bird Photography on a Budget
Olympus Visionary Scott Bourne tries out the E-M10 Mark III for bird photography and provides tips for getting the most out of the camera.