Right now, you may not be able to travel the world – but your inner Explorer lives on. Creativity doesn’t stop at your doorstep, as you find new ways to capture the world around you and inspire through photography.
Whether you’re discovering sunset views from your backyard, sharing shots of your local wildlife (from birds and bugs to dogs and cats!), or exploring new views on a neighborhood walk – Olympus is there with you.
To help you continue to practice your craft, we’re giving away an OM-D Prize Bundle inspired by the favorite gear from our Olympus Explorers.
PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- OM-D E-M5 Mark III
"The E-M5 Mark III is an ideal camera for a person who is constantly looking for the next adventure. When hiking or traveling, space in my camera bag is at a premium and the E-M5 Mark III is extremely compact but still capable of producing images that are detailed and sharp. The in-camera stabilization allowed me to break from my tripod which makes adventuring even lighter and easier. Whether photographing mighty waterfalls, pristine lakes, or hiking up mountains, the E-M5 Mark III is a camera that was able to handle it all."
- Olympus Explorer Alexa Rakow | @alexahope
"With the OM-D E-M5 Mark iii as my new "everyday carry" when I'm not in the field searching for wildlife, I'm rediscovering how good it feels to break free."
- Olympus Explorer Brooke Bartleson | @brookelittlebear
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE E-M5 MARK III
- M.Zuiko 12-45mm F4.0 PRO
" I was astounded by how incredibly small and light it was (easily the smallest lens I've ever used), while maintaining that sweet durable feel."
- Olympus Explorer Tyler Glass | @tylerwayneglass
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE M.ZUIKO 12-45MM F4.0 PRO
- M.Zuiko 7-14mm F2.8 PRO
"The 7-14mm is the lens I have with me at all times. Its wide-angle really helps me capture the scale of the landscapes I’m seeing and communicates it perfectly when I share the images on social."
- Olympus Explorer Chris Poplawski | @chrisroams
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE M.ZUIKO 7-14MM F2.8 PRO
- M.Zuiko 17mm F1.8
"I’ve been a fan of prime lenses since I first picked one up. Compared to a zoom, they’re usually lighter and more compact. Plus, they have lower apertures that allow you to have more depth of field to really isolate your subject. 17mm is a great focal length for a fast prime lens!"
- Olympus Explorer Justin Kauffman | @justindkauffman
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE 17MM F1.8
Sorry, the giveaway has ended.
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, in addition to residents of Canada (excluding those residing in Quebec) 18 years of age or older. Giveaway runs 4/3/20 (12:00pm ET) to 4/17/20 (11:59pm ET). Void where prohibited by law. View full contest rules.