- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO Manual
- Download the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO
- Send My M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO in for Service
- Extend My Warranty
M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO Software & Apps
Contact Support for M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO
Olympus America Inc.
CPG Customer Care and Support
3500 Corporate Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm ET
Digital Cameras/ Digital Voice Recorders/ Binoculars
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm ET
Send My Product in for Service
We are sorry to learn that you have a product that is in need of repair. For details on our warranty policies and repair procedures please refer to the information provided with your product or click on the link listed below.
Olympus servicing includes a complete inspection of all functions and repair and/or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
REVIEW OUR REPAIR PROCESSReview steps and available benefits to make the process smooth.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIROlympus service and repair includes a complete inspection of all functions, repair and or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
QUICK REPAIR DROP-OFF (NJ ONLY)Available to our customers in the South Hackensack, NJ area. Bring your product along with paperwork and a copy of your proof of purchase to our Drop-off Center.
TRACK YOUR REPAIRManage and track the status of your repair with your service order number.
QUESTIONS?For questions, call (800) 622-6372, M-F, 9:00am to 9:00pm ET.
Extend My Warranty - Lenses
Olympus products are built to highest quality standards and should provide you with years of satisfaction. Ensure the long lasting enjoyment of your purchase with an Extended Warranty for the Micro Four Thirds M.Zuiko Digital Lenses as well as Four Thirds Zuiko Digital Lenses.
EXTENDED WARRANTY INCLUDES:
- Coverage against defects in materials or workmanship for two years beyond the original manufacturer's warranty period.
- One free checkup and cleaning during the warranty period.
What is covered by the Extended Warranty?
If the Olympus product fails to function properly under normal and proper usage due to defects in materials or workmanship, during the period of this Extended Warranty, Olympus will, at its option, either repair at no charge for parts or labor, or replace.
- Extended warranty must be purchased within the original warranty time period: First year on a new product, 90 days on a refurbished product
- Extended warranty is limited to product sold in the USA, its territories, and Canada from authorized Olympus dealers. Repairs will only be performed in corresponding locations.