- Download the M.Zuiko ED 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 R Manual
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My M.Zuiko ED 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 R
- Send My M.Zuiko ED 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 R in for Service
- Extend My Warranty
Contact Support for M.Zuiko ED 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 R
Available Mon-Fri, 6am-2pm ET
Click the blue "Ask" button in the lower right hand corner of your screen to begin your chat.
Customer Care, Product Questions & Order Support
Mon-Fri 6am-2pm ET
OM Digital Solutions Americas, Inc.
306 S New Street, Suite 110
Bethlehem, PA, 18015
Send My Product in for Service
We are sorry to learn that you have a product that is in need of repair. For details on our warranty policies and repair procedures please refer to the information provided with your product or click on the link listed below.
Olympus servicing includes a complete inspection of all functions and repair and/or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
REVIEW OUR REPAIR PROCESSReview steps and available benefits to make the process smooth.
VIEW OUR PRE-REPAIR TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDEBefore submitting your repair, check out this handy guide covering common issues and settings. This guide is hosted on the Olympus UK website. If you still need to submit a repair you will need to return to GetOlympus.com (US/Canada site). DO NOT follow the contact or repair links on that page.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIROlympus service and repair includes a complete inspection of all functions, repair and or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications, or "Clean & Check." Please fill out the Repair Request Form using the link below to receive a repair quote and instructions on how to ship your product for repair.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIR NOW
Extend My Warranty - Lenses
Olympus products are built to highest quality standards and should provide you with years of satisfaction. Ensure the long lasting enjoyment of your purchase with an Extended Warranty for the Micro Four Thirds M.Zuiko Digital Lenses as well as Four Thirds Zuiko Digital Lenses.
EXTENDED WARRANTY INCLUDES:
- Coverage against defects in materials or workmanship for two years beyond the original manufacturer's warranty period.
- One free checkup and cleaning during the warranty period.
What is covered by the Extended Warranty?
If the Olympus product fails to function properly under normal and proper usage due to defects in materials or workmanship, during the period of this Extended Warranty, Olympus will, at its option, either repair at no charge for parts or labor, or replace.
- Extended warranty must be purchased within the original warranty time period: First year on a new product, 90 days on a refurbished product
- Extended warranty is limited to product sold in the USA, its territories, and Canada from authorized Olympus dealers. Repairs will only be performed in corresponding locations.