- Download the M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm F1.8 Manual
- Download the M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm F1.8 Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm F1.8
- Send My M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm F1.8 in for Service
- Extend My Warranty
M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm F1.8 Software & Apps
READ BEFORE UPDATING
Please be extremely careful to follow the directions when updating your lens or camera firmware.
- Never disconnect the camera until you see “OK” on the back LCD. For larger firmware updates, this can take up to 10 minutes depending on your internet connection/speed.
- Disconnecting the USB cord during the update is a main reason the firmware can fail, which results in the need to send in the lens or camera for repair. So patience is key!
- Be sure to have a fully charged battery in the camera and installed Olympus Workspace/Digital Camera Updater software. Follow the "Update Your Firmware" link above to obtain this software.
Olympus Technical Support is happy to walk you through the process if you would like assistance! Use the Chat or Contact Us functions found on this page.
Contact Support for M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm F1.8
Available Mon-Fri, 6am-2pm ET
Click the blue "Ask" button in the lower right hand corner of your screen to begin your chat.
Customer Care, Product Questions & Order Support
Mon-Fri 6am-2pm ET
Due to regional restrictions related to COVID-19, our phone support is temporarily limited. We recommend contacting us via email or live chat during this time. If you'd still prefer calling us, we apologize for the longer than usual wait times. Thank you for your understanding.
OM Digital Solutions Americas, Inc.
306 S New Street, Suite 110
Bethlehem, PA, 18015
Send My Product in for Service
We are sorry to learn that you have a product that is in need of repair. For details on our warranty policies and repair procedures please refer to the information provided with your product or click on the link listed below.
Olympus servicing includes a complete inspection of all functions and repair and/or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
REVIEW OUR REPAIR PROCESSReview steps and available benefits to make the process smooth.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIROlympus service and repair includes a complete inspection of all functions, repair and or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications, or "Clean & Check." Please fill out the Repair Request Form using the link below to receive a repair quote and instructions on how to ship your product for repair.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIR NOW
Extend my warranty
Olympus products are built to highest quality standards and should provide you with years of satisfaction. Ensure the long lasting enjoyment of your purchase with an Extended Warranty.
This Extended Warranty includes:
- Coverage against defects in materials ir workmanship for two years beyond the original manufacturer's warranty period.
- One free checkup and cleaning during the warranty period.
What is covered by the Extended Warranty?
If the Olympus product fails to function properly under normal and proper usage due to defects in materials or workmanship, during the period of this Extended Warranty, Olympus will, at its option, either repair at no charge for parts or labor, or replace.
- Extended warranty must be purchased within the original warranty time period: First year on a new products, 90 days on a refurbished product.
- Extended warranty must be limited to product sold in the USA, its territories, and Canada from authorized Olympus dealers. Repairs will only be performed in corresponding locations.