- Search for PEN-F Support Topics
- Download the PEN-F Manual
- Download the PEN-F Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My PEN-F
- Send My PEN-F in for Service
- Extend My Warranty
PEN-F Instruction Manuals
PEN-F Software & Apps
Installing Firmware Updates
You can download the newest firmware to your camera through the Internet. You'll need to download Olympus Workspace, which now includes the Olympus Digital Camera Updater, to update the firmware of your digital camera.
- Macro Flash STF-8 is supported.
- Electronic Flash FL-900R is supported.
- Improved stability of exposure when shooting videos.
- Compatible with flash controller Profoto Air Remote TTL-O
- Save and reload all camera settings / MySets / Monochrome & Color Profiles using the Olympus Digital Camera Updater
- Improved Art Filter selection allows for easier and more intuitive with effect visible in Live View
- ISO Auto lets users choose a minimum shutter speed threshold to be reached before the ISO will increase
- Improved AF Targeting Pad functionality allows for continued operation even if your nose touches the monitor
- PLUS all features from previous firmware versions
- The stability of operations while the display is closed has been improved.
- New art filter [Bleach Bypass] has been added.
- Possible to set shading effects for Color Creator and Color Profile Control.
- Possible to use OLYMPUS Digital Camera Updater to save monochrome profiles and color profiles of images you like to the camera's monochrome profiles and color profiles.
- Corrected issue of autofocus (AF) function not operating correctly when using the "LEICA DG ELMARIT 200mm F2.8 / POWER O.I.S. (H-ES200)" interchangeable lens produced by Panasonic.
- Wireless radiowave commander FC-WR is now supported.
- Stability of operation when using SD card (UHS-II) has been improved.
Contact Support for PEN-F
Olympus America Inc.
CPG Customer Care and Support
3500 Corporate Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm ET
Digital Cameras/ Digital Voice Recorders/ Binoculars
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm ET
Send My Product in for Service
We are sorry to learn that you have a product that is in need of repair. For details on our warranty policies and repair procedures please refer to the information provided with your product or click on the link listed below.
Olympus servicing includes a complete inspection of all functions and repair and/or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
REVIEW OUR REPAIR PROCESSReview steps and available benefits to make the process smooth.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIROlympus service and repair includes a complete inspection of all functions, repair and or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
QUICK REPAIR DROP-OFF (NJ ONLY)Available to our customers in the South Hackensack, NJ area. Bring your product along with paperwork and a copy of your proof of purchase to our Drop-off Center.
TRACK YOUR REPAIRManage and track the status of your repair with your service order number.
QUESTIONS?For questions, call (800) 622-6372, M-F, 9:00am to 9:00pm ET.
Extend My Warranty - PEN Cameras
Olympus products are built to highest quality standards and should provide you with years of satisfaction. Ensure the long lasting enjoyment of your purchase with an Extended Warranty for the Olympus PEN Micro Four Thirds Body. Note: This does not cover the any OM-D body or kit configurations.
EXTENDED WARRANTY INCLUDES:
- Coverage against defects in materials or workmanship for two years beyond the original manufacturer's warranty period.
- One free checkup and cleaning during the warranty period.
What is covered by the Extended Warranty?
If the Olympus product fails to function properly under normal and proper usage due to defects in materials or workmanship, during the period of this Extended Warranty, Olympus will, at its option, either repair at no charge for parts or labor, or replace.
- Extended warranty must be purchased within the original warranty time period: First year on a new product, 90 days on a refurbished product
- Extended warranty is limited to product sold in the USA, its territories, and Canada from authorized Olympus dealers. Repairs will only be performed in corresponding locations.