- Search for Stylus 1 Support Topics
- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the Stylus 1 Manual
- Download the Stylus 1 Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My Stylus 1
Stylus 1 Instruction Manuals
Stylus 1 Software & Apps
- Small Target AF is added to AF target functions. Focus on small points 1/4 the size of the normal setting.
- Focal distance display is selectable between Magnification, Focal Length, and 35mm Equivalent.
- Easy Step Zoom is added. This feature includes nine steps of magnification: 28 / 35 / 50 / 70 / 85 / 100 / 135 / 200 / 300 mm (35mm equivalent).
- Focus Peaking is added to MF assist functions. Points with clear outline are highlighted in white or black.
- Interval shooting (maximum 999 shots; interval: 1 second - 24 hours) and Time Lapse Movie are added.
- Conversion lens (WCON-08X) is now available. Setting is required when it is attached to the camera.
Contact Support for Stylus 1
Olympus America Inc.
CPG Customer Care and Support
3500 Corporate Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm ET
Digital Cameras/ Digital Voice Recorders/ Binoculars
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm ET