- Search for Stylus 1020 Support Topics
- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the Stylus 1020 Manual
- Download the Stylus 1020 Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My Stylus 1020
Stylus 1020 Instruction Manuals
Stylus 1020 Software & Apps
Improved sound quality when recording movies.
- Now supports movie recording on 4 GB and higher microSDHC cards. *1, *2
- Using an xD-Picture Card TypeM+ or TypeH, you can now continuously record movies with VGA quality (640 x 480) 30 fps up to the capacity of the card. *2
*1. If movies have already been recorded with current firmware (1.0) on a 4 GB or higher microSDHC card, the contents of the card should be backed up to a PC. Then, please format the card using the camera. Please note that formatting deletes all data stored on the card, including images and data recorded using other devices.
*2. The maximum movie length is limited to 29-minutes per movie. Using Type M, standard xD-Picture Card, micorSD/microSDHC card, or the camera's internal memory, the maximum recording length per movie is limited to 10 seconds with VGA/30 fps movie mode. All other movie modes allow up to 29-minutes of recording time per movie.
Click here to view VGA movie recording times.
Our newest imaging software supporting various styles of workflows, this software is packed with features that meet the demands of pro photographers. New Version 1.1 available!
Contact Support for Stylus 1020
Olympus America Inc.
CPG Customer Care and Support
3500 Corporate Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm ET
Digital Cameras/ Digital Voice Recorders/ Binoculars
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm ET