- Search for Stylus 850 SW Support Topics
- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the Stylus 850 SW Manual
- Download the Stylus 850 SW Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My Stylus 850 SW
- Extend My Warranty
Stylus 850 SW Instruction Manuals
Stylus 850 SW Software & Apps
Installing Firmware Updates
You can download the newest firmware to your camera through the Internet. You'll need to download the OLYMPUS Digital Camera Updater to update the firmware of your digital camera.
Improved sound quality when recording movies.
- Now supports movie recording on 4 GB and higher microSDHC cards. *1, *2
- Using an xD-Picture Card TypeM+ or TypeH, you can now continuously record movies with VGA quality (640 x 480) 30 fps up to the capacity of the card. *2
*1. If movies have already been recorded with current firmware (1.0) on a 4 GB or higher microSDHC card, the contents of the card should be backed up to a PC. Then, please format the card using the camera. Please note that formatting deletes all data stored on the card, including images and data recorded using other devices.
*2. The maximum movie length is limited to 29-minutes per movie. Using Type M, standard xD-Picture Card, micorSD/microSDHC card, or the camera's internal memory, the maximum recording length per movie is limited to 10 seconds with VGA/30 fps movie mode. All other movie modes allow up to 29-minutes of recording time per movie.
Contact Support for Stylus 850 SW
Olympus America Inc.
CPG Customer Care and Support
3500 Corporate Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm ET
Digital Cameras/ Digital Voice Recorders/ Binoculars
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm ET
Extend my warranty
Olympus products are built to highest quality standards and should provide you with years of satisfaction. Ensure the long lasting enjoyment of your purchase with an Extended Warranty.
This Extended Warranty includes:
- Coverage against defects in materials ir workmanship for two years beyond the original manufacturer's warranty period.
- One free checkup and cleaning during the warranty period.
What is covered by the Extended Warranty?
If the Olympus product fails to function properly under normal and proper usage due to defects in materials or workmanship, during the period of this Extended Warranty, Olympus will, at its option, either repair at no charge for parts or labor, or replace.
- Extended warranty must be purchased within the original warranty time period: First year on a new products, 90 days on a refurbished product.
- Extended warranty must be limited to product sold in the USA, its territories, and Canada from authorized Olympus dealers. Repairs will only be performed in corresponding locations.