- Search for STYLUS TOUGH-6000 Support Topics
- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the STYLUS TOUGH-6000 Manual
- Download the STYLUS TOUGH-6000 Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My STYLUS TOUGH-6000
- Extend My Warranty
STYLUS TOUGH-6000 Instruction Manuals
STYLUS TOUGH-6000 Software & Apps
Installing Firmware Updates
You can download the newest firmware to your camera through the Internet. You'll need to download the OLYMPUS Digital Camera Updater to update the firmware of your digital camera.
Contact Support for STYLUS TOUGH-6000
Olympus America Inc.
CPG Customer Care and Support
3500 Corporate Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm ET
Digital Cameras/ Digital Voice Recorders/ Binoculars
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm ET
Extend my warranty
Olympus products are built to highest quality standards and should provide you with years of satisfaction. Ensure the long lasting enjoyment of your purchase with an Extended Warranty.
This Extended Warranty includes:
- Coverage against defects in materials ir workmanship for two years beyond the original manufacturer's warranty period.
- One free checkup and cleaning during the warranty period.
What is covered by the Extended Warranty?
If the Olympus product fails to function properly under normal and proper usage due to defects in materials or workmanship, during the period of this Extended Warranty, Olympus will, at its option, either repair at no charge for parts or labor, or replace.
- Extended warranty must be purchased within the original warranty time period: First year on a new products, 90 days on a refurbished product.
- Extended warranty must be limited to product sold in the USA, its territories, and Canada from authorized Olympus dealers. Repairs will only be performed in corresponding locations.