- Search for TG-1 iHS Support Topics
- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the TG-1 iHS Manual
- Download the TG-1 iHS Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My TG-1 iHS
- Send My TG-1 iHS in for Service
- Extend My Warranty
TG-1 iHS Instruction Manuals
Contact Support for TG-1 iHS
Olympus America Inc.
CPG Customer Care and Support
3500 Corporate Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm ET
Digital Cameras/ Digital Voice Recorders/ Binoculars
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm ET
Send My Product in for Service
We are sorry to learn that you have a product that is in need of repair. For details on our warranty policies and repair procedures please refer to the information provided with your product or click on the link listed below.
Olympus servicing includes a complete inspection of all functions and repair and/or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
REVIEW OUR REPAIR PROCESSReview steps and available benefits to make the process smooth.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIROlympus service and repair includes a complete inspection of all functions, repair and or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
QUICK REPAIR DROP-OFF (NJ ONLY)Available to our customers in the South Hackensack, NJ area. Bring your product along with paperwork and a copy of your proof of purchase to our Drop-off Center.
Our NJ Drop-off location has been closed due to State regulations relating to COVID-19. You can still mail packages for repair.
TRACK YOUR REPAIRManage and track the status of your repair with your service order number.
Extend my warranty
Olympus products are built to highest quality standards and should provide you with years of satisfaction. Ensure the long lasting enjoyment of your purchase with an Extended Warranty.
This Extended Warranty includes:
- Coverage against defects in materials ir workmanship for two years beyond the original manufacturer's warranty period.
- One free checkup and cleaning during the warranty period.
What is covered by the Extended Warranty?
If the Olympus product fails to function properly under normal and proper usage due to defects in materials or workmanship, during the period of this Extended Warranty, Olympus will, at its option, either repair at no charge for parts or labor, or replace.
- Extended warranty must be purchased within the original warranty time period: First year on a new products, 90 days on a refurbished product.
- Extended warranty must be limited to product sold in the USA, its territories, and Canada from authorized Olympus dealers. Repairs will only be performed in corresponding locations.