We are sorry to learn that you have a product that is in need of repair. For details on our warranty policies and repair procedures please refer to the information provided with your product or click on the link listed below.
Olympus servicing includes a complete inspection of all functions and repair and/or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
REVIEW OUR REPAIR PROCESSReview steps and available benefits to make the process smooth.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIROlympus service and repair includes a complete inspection of all functions, repair and or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
QUICK REPAIR DROP-OFF (CA ONLY)Available to our customers in the Toronto area. Bring your product along with paperwork and a copy of your proof of purchase to our Drop-off Center.
Our Quick Repair Drop-off service has been temporarily suspended due to local government regulations relating to COVID-19. You can still mail packages for repair.
TRACK YOUR REPAIRManage and track the status of your repair with your service order number.
QUESTIONS?For questions, call (800) 622-6372, M-F, 9:00am to 9:00pm ET.
CLEAN & CHECK
Send in your Olympus gear for our popular "Clean & Check" maintenance (US ONLY). Through this service, Professional Olympus service technicians will clean and inspect your gear top to bottom. Take advantage of this preventive maintenance package to help you keep your Olympus gear in top shape! Included with this service are:
- Exterior cleaning of all surfaces, including front lens element and LCD screen
- Check for normal operation, including the testing of basic functions and scanning of diagnostic codes
- Replacement of exterior, end-user removable parts that may be missing or damaged*. (Hot Shoe Cover, PC Sync Port Cap, Accessory Port Cover and Rubber Grip)
- Firmware update to the latest version available for the device
- For camera bodies with interchangeable lenses, imaging sensor inspection and cleaning
Starting at $59.00. Price varies by item.
Note: This service does not include internal cleaning that would require device disassembly
*Only replaced if missing, worn or damaged.
GET A 15% REPAIR DISCOUNT & EXPEDITED SERVICE WITH OLYMPUS PRO ADVANTAGE
Designed to meet the needs of professional photographers, Olympus Pro Advantage features:
- Expedited repair service
- Free standard overnight shipping to and from repair center
- Complementary equipment loan for extended repairs
- 15% discount on out-of-warranty repairs
- Six month warranty extension on camera bodies
- Priority phone support
Get all of the above benefits, plus four Clean & Check coupons and a special introductory welcome kit with your membership. Ownership of qualifying camera body and lenses required.