- Search for PEN E-P1 Support Topics
- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the PEN E-P1 Manual
- Download the PEN E-P1 Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My PEN E-P1
- Extend My Warranty
PEN E-P1 Instruction Manuals
PEN E-P1 Software & Apps
Installing Firmware Updates
You can download the newest firmware to your camera through the Internet. You'll need to download Olympus Workspace, which now includes the Olympus Digital Camera Updater, to update the firmware of your digital camera.
Improved operation when using C-AF (continuous AF). * We recommend Version 1.1 or later of the lens firmware if you are using the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 17mm F2.8 or the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6.
- Reduced time of the MF ASSIST enlarged display to improve operability.
- REC VIEW enabled when the monitor's backlight is set to off.
Resolved issue in firmware version 1.2 where LEVEL GAUGE display did not move when using MF (manual focus)
Our newest imaging software supporting various styles of workflows, this software is packed with features that meet the demands of pro photographers. New Version 1.1 available!
Contact Support for PEN E-P1
Olympus America Inc.
CPG Customer Care and Support
3500 Corporate Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm ET
Digital Cameras/ Digital Voice Recorders/ Binoculars
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm ET
Extend My Warranty - PEN Cameras
Olympus products are built to highest quality standards and should provide you with years of satisfaction. Ensure the long lasting enjoyment of your purchase with an Extended Warranty for the Olympus PEN Micro Four Thirds Body. Note: This does not cover the any OM-D body or kit configurations.
EXTENDED WARRANTY INCLUDES:
- Coverage against defects in materials or workmanship for two years beyond the original manufacturer's warranty period.
- One free checkup and cleaning during the warranty period.
What is covered by the Extended Warranty?
If the Olympus product fails to function properly under normal and proper usage due to defects in materials or workmanship, during the period of this Extended Warranty, Olympus will, at its option, either repair at no charge for parts or labor, or replace.
- Extended warranty must be purchased within the original warranty time period: First year on a new product, 90 days on a refurbished product
- Extended warranty is limited to product sold in the USA, its territories, and Canada from authorized Olympus dealers. Repairs will only be performed in corresponding locations.