- Search for M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 Support Topics
- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 Manual
- Download the M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm F3.5-5.6
- Send My M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 in for Service
M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 Instruction Manuals
M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 Software & Apps
Improved AF operation.
READ BEFORE UPDATING
Please be extremely careful to follow the directions when updating your lens or camera firmware.
- Never disconnect the camera until you see “OK” on the back LCD, and this can take several minutes depending on your internet connection/speed.
- Disconnecting the USB cord during the update is a main reason the firmware can fail, which results in the need to send in the lens or camera for repair. So patience is key!
- Be sure to have a fully charged battery in the camera and installed Olympus Workspace/Digital Camera Updater software. Follow the "Update Your Firmware" link above to obtain this software.
Olympus Technical Support is happy to walk you through the process if you would like assistance! We can be reached at 1-888-553-4448, Monday-Friday, 9 am – 9 pm ET (closed most major holidays).
Contact Support for M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm F3.5-5.6
Olympus America Inc.
CPG Customer Care and Support
3500 Corporate Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm ET
Digital Cameras/ Digital Voice Recorders/ Binoculars
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm ET
Send My Product in for Service
We are sorry to learn that you have a product that is in need of repair. For details on our warranty policies and repair procedures please refer to the information provided with your product or click on the link listed below.
Olympus servicing includes a complete inspection of all functions and repair and/or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
REVIEW OUR REPAIR PROCESSReview steps and available benefits to make the process smooth.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIROlympus service and repair includes a complete inspection of all functions, repair and or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
QUICK REPAIR DROP-OFF (CA ONLY)Available to our customers in the Toronto area. Bring your product along with paperwork and a copy of your proof of purchase to our Drop-off Center.
TRACK YOUR REPAIRManage and track the status of your repair with your service order number.
QUESTIONS?For questions, call (800) 622-6372, M-F, 9:00am to 9:00pm ET.