- Search for M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II Support Topics
- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II Manual
- Download the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II
- Send My M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II in for Service
M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II Instruction Manuals
M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II Software & Apps
Improved AF speed on E-P3
READ BEFORE UPDATING
Please be extremely careful to follow the directions when updating your lens or camera firmware.
- Never disconnect the camera until you see “OK” on the back LCD. For larger firmware updates, this can take up to 10 minutes depending on your internet connection/speed.
- Disconnecting the USB cord during the update is a main reason the firmware can fail, which results in the need to send in the lens or camera for repair. So patience is key!
- Be sure to have a fully charged battery in the camera and installed OM Workspace software. Follow the "Update Your Firmware" link above to obtain this software.
Our Technical Support team is happy to walk you through the process if you would like assistance! Use the Chat or Contact Us functions found on this page.
Contact Support for M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II
Send My Product in for Service
We are sorry to learn that you have a product that is in need of repair. For details on our warranty policies and repair procedures please refer to the information provided with your product or click on the link listed below.
Olympus servicing includes a complete inspection of all functions and repair and/or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
REVIEW OUR REPAIR PROCESSReview steps and available benefits to make the process smooth.
VIEW OUR PRE-REPAIR TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDEBefore submitting your repair, check out this handy guide covering common issues and settings. This guide is hosted on the Olympus UK website. If you still need to submit a repair you will need to return to GetOlympus.com (US/Canada site). DO NOT follow the contact or repair links on that page.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIROlympus service and repair includes a complete inspection of all functions, repair and or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications. Please fill out the Repair Request Form using the link below to receive a repair quote and instructions on how to ship your product for repair.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIR NOW
PRO ADVANTAGE MEMBERS
If you are a Pro Advantage Member utilizing our Repair or Clean & Check services, please call 1-800-622-6372 or visit our Contact Us page to get shipping information before submitting the repair request form.
QUESTIONS?For questions, call 1-800-622-6372, Monday-Friday, 6:00am to 2:00pm ET.