- Search for Tough TG-3 Support Topics
- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the Tough TG-3 Manual
- Download the Tough TG-3 Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My Tough TG-3
- Send My Tough TG-3 in for Service
- Extend My Warranty
Tough TG-3 Instruction Manuals
Tough TG-3 Software & Apps
Contact Support for Tough TG-3
Send My Product in for Service
We are sorry to learn that you have a product that is in need of repair. For details on our warranty policies and repair procedures please refer to the information provided with your product or click on the link listed below.
Olympus servicing includes a complete inspection of all functions and repair and/or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
REVIEW OUR REPAIR PROCESSReview steps and available benefits to make the process smooth.
VIEW OUR PRE-REPAIR TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDEBefore submitting your repair, check out this handy guide covering common issues and settings. This guide is hosted on the Olympus UK website. If you still need to submit a repair you will need to return to GetOlympus.com (US/Canada site). DO NOT follow the contact or repair links on that page.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIROlympus service and repair includes a complete inspection of all functions, repair and or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications. Please fill out the Repair Request Form using the link below to receive a repair quote and instructions on how to ship your product for repair.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIR NOW
PRO ADVANTAGE MEMBERS
If you are a Pro Advantage Member utilizing our Repair or Clean & Check services, please call 1-800-622-6372 or visit our Contact Us page to get shipping information before submitting the repair request form.
QUESTIONS?For questions, call 1-800-622-6372, Monday-Friday, 6:00am to 2:00pm ET.
Extend my warranty
Olympus products are built to highest quality standards and should provide you with years of satisfaction. Ensure the long lasting enjoyment of your purchase with an Extended Warranty.
This Extended Warranty includes:
- Coverage against defects in materials ir workmanship for two years beyond the original manufacturer's warranty period.
- One free checkup and cleaning during the warranty period.
What is covered by the Extended Warranty?
If the Olympus product fails to function properly under normal and proper usage due to defects in materials or workmanship, during the period of this Extended Warranty, Olympus will, at its option, either repair at no charge for parts or labor, or replace.
- Extended warranty must be purchased within the original warranty time period: First year on a new products, 90 days on a refurbished product.
- Extended warranty must be limited to product sold in the USA, its territories, and Canada from authorized Olympus dealers. Repairs will only be performed in corresponding locations.