How can we help you with your PEN E-P5
- Search for PEN E-P5 Support Topics
- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the PEN E-P5 Manual
- Download the PEN E-P5 Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My PEN E-P5
- Send My PEN E-P5 in for Service
- Extend My Warranty
PEN E-P5 Instruction Manuals
PEN E-P5 Software & Apps
E-P5 Firmware Updates Ver 1.6 to Ver 1.7
- Compatible with Olympus lens with a built-in image stabilizing function.
* The camera body recognizes the IS built into the lens, allowing for optimal image stabilizing effects.
Not compatible with 5 axis Sync IS.
* You can get the effects of rolling stabilization from the IS function of the body, along with the effects of image stabilization from the IS function of the lens.
- Compatible with Windows 10.
E-P5 Version 1.4 updates to Version 1.5
The issue in firmware version 1.4 where displayed information of shooting mode (shutter speed, aperture and ISO sensitivity) did not change has been resolved.
E-P5 Version 1.5 updates to version 1.6
Precision of AF when M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO lens is mounted has been improved.
Our newest imaging software supporting various styles of workflows, this software is packed with features that meet the demands of pro photographers. New Version 1.1 available!
Contact Support for PEN E-P5
Send My Product in for Service
We are sorry to learn that you have a product that is in need of repair. For details on our warranty policies and repair procedures please refer to the information provided with your product or click on the link listed below.
Olympus servicing includes a complete inspection of all functions and repair and/or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications.
REVIEW OUR REPAIR PROCESSReview steps and available benefits to make the process smooth.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIROlympus service and repair includes a complete inspection of all functions, repair and or replacement of all parts necessary to ensure your product meets factory specifications, or "Clean & Check." Please fill out the Repair Request Form using the link below to receive a repair quote and instructions on how to ship your product for repair.
SUBMIT YOUR REPAIR NOW
PRO ADVANTAGE MEMBERS
If you are a Pro Advantage Member utilizing our Repair or Clean & Check services, please call 1-800-622-6372 or visit our Contact Us page to get shipping information before submitting the repair request form.
QUESTIONS?For questions, call 1-800-622-6372, Monday-Friday, 6:00am to 2:00pm ET.
If you are looking for Consumer Replaceable Parts, click HERE
Extend My Warranty - PEN Cameras
Olympus products are built to highest quality standards and should provide you with years of satisfaction. Ensure the long lasting enjoyment of your purchase with an Extended Warranty for the Olympus PEN Micro Four Thirds Body. Note: This does not cover the any OM-D body or kit configurations.
EXTENDED WARRANTY INCLUDES:
- Coverage against defects in materials or workmanship for two years beyond the original manufacturer's warranty period.
- One free checkup and cleaning during the warranty period.
What is covered by the Extended Warranty?
If the Olympus product fails to function properly under normal and proper usage due to defects in materials or workmanship, during the period of this Extended Warranty, Olympus will, at its option, either repair at no charge for parts or labor, or replace.
- Extended warranty must be purchased within the original warranty time period: First year on a new product, 90 days on a refurbished product
- Extended warranty is limited to product sold in the USA, its territories, and Canada from authorized Olympus dealers. Repairs will only be performed in corresponding locations.