How can we help you with your Stylus 1
- Search for Stylus 1 Support Topics
- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the Stylus 1 Manual
- Download the Stylus 1 Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My Stylus 1
Stylus 1 Instruction Manuals
Stylus 1 Software & Apps
Stylus 1 Firmware Version 2.0
- Small Target AF is added to AF target functions. Focus on small points 1/4 the size of the normal setting.
- Focal distance display is selectable between Magnification, Focal Length, and 35mm Equivalent.
- Easy Step Zoom is added. This feature includes nine steps of magnification: 28 / 35 / 50 / 70 / 85 / 100 / 135 / 200 / 300 mm (35mm equivalent).
- Focus Peaking is added to MF assist functions. Points with clear outline are highlighted in white or black.
- Interval shooting (maximum 999 shots; interval: 1 second - 24 hours) and Time Lapse Movie are added.
- Conversion lens (WCON-08X) is now available. Setting is required when it is attached to the camera.
Our newest imaging software supporting various styles of workflows, this software is packed with features that meet the demands of pro photographers. New Version 1.1 available!