- Ask a Question of Community and Experts
- Download the M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 Manual
- Download the M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8
- Send My M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 in for Service
- Extend My Warranty
M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 Instruction Manuals
M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 Software & Apps
READ BEFORE UPDATING
Please be extremely careful to follow the directions when updating your lens or camera firmware.
- Never disconnect the camera until you see “OK” on the back LCD, and this can take several minutes depending on your internet connection/speed.
- Disconnecting the USB cord during the update is a main reason the firmware can fail, which results in the need to send in the lens or camera for repair. So patience is key!
- Be sure to have a fully charged battery in the camera and installed Digital Camera Updater software. Follow the "Update Your Firmware" link above to obtain this software.
Olympus Technical Support is happy to walk you through the process if you would like us too! We can be reached at 1-888-553-4448, Monday-Friday, 9 am – 9 pm ET (closed most major holidays).
Contact Support for M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8
Extend My Warranty - Lenses
Olympus products are built to highest quality standards and should provide you with years of satisfaction. Ensure the long lasting enjoyment of your purchase with an Extended Warranty for the Micro Four Thirds M.Zuiko Digital Lenses as well as Four Thirds Zuiko Digital Lenses.
EXTENDED WARRANTY INCLUDES:
- Coverage against defects in materials or workmanship for two years beyond the original manufacturer's warranty period.
- One free checkup and cleaning during the warranty period.
What is covered by the Extended Warranty?
If the Olympus product fails to function properly under normal and proper usage due to defects in materials or workmanship, during the period of this Extended Warranty, Olympus will, at its option, either repair at no charge for parts or labor, or replace.
- Extended warranty must be purchased within the original warranty time period: First year on a new product, 90 days on a refurbished product
- Extended warranty is limited to product sold in the USA, its territories, and Canada from authorized Olympus dealers. Repairs will only be performed in corresponding locations.