- Search for OM-D E-M1 Mark III Support Topics
- Download the OM-D E-M1 Mark III Manual
- Download the OM-D E-M1 Mark III Firmware Updates
- Contact Olympus Support
- Register My OM-D E-M1 Mark III
- Send My OM-D E-M1 Mark III in for Service
- Extend My Warranty
OM-D E-M1 Mark III Instruction Manuals
OM-D E-M1 Mark III Software & Apps
Installing Firmware Updates
You can download the newest firmware to your camera through the Internet. You'll need to download Olympus Workspace, which now includes the Olympus Digital Camera Updater, to update the firmware of your digital camera.
READ BEFORE UPDATING
Please be extremely careful to follow the directions when updating your lens or camera firmware.
- Never disconnect the camera until you see “OK” on the back LCD. For larger firmware updates, this can take up to 10 minutes depending on your internet connection/speed.
- Disconnecting the USB cord during the update is a main reason the firmware can fail, which results in the need to send in the lens or camera for repair. So patience is key!
- Be sure to have a fully charged battery in the camera and installed Olympus Workspace/Digital Camera Updater software. Follow the "Update Your Firmware" link above to obtain this software.
Olympus Technical Support is happy to walk you through the process if you would like assistance! We can be reached at 1-888-553-4448, Monday-Friday, 9 am – 9 pm ET (closed most major holidays).
- Possible to use in-camera focus stacking mode with "M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 100-400mm F5.0-6.3 IS".
Our newest imaging software supporting various styles of workflows, this software is packed with features that meet the demands of pro photographers.
Tether select OM-D cameras to your computer and optimize your studio photography experience. Control shutter release, camera settings and image transfer.
Contact Support for OM-D E-M1 Mark III
Olympus America Inc.
CPG Customer Care and Support
3500 Corporate Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm ET
Digital Cameras/ Digital Voice Recorders/ Binoculars
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm ET