OM SYSTEM Ambassadors share their experiences with our latest gear.
OM SYSTEM Women in Photography
One of the missions of International Women's Day 2023 is to celebrate the work of women creatives and elevate their visibility – so we've caught up with some of our female Ambassadors and OM SYSTEM team members around the world to highlight their photography and incredible creative skills.
Finding Interest in the Ordinary
Chris McGinnis talks about his journey into an unseen world using the M.Zuiko ED 90mm F3.5 Macro IS PRO.
First Impression of the M.Zuiko ED 90mm F3.5 Macro IS PRO
OM SYSTEM Ambassador Lisa Cuchara does a deep dive with her first impressions using the M.Zuiko Digital 90mm f/3.5 Macro IS PRO lens.
My OM-1 Story
Andrew Fusek Peters is an renowned and much published wildlife and nature photographer who moved to OM SYSTEM several years ago. In this film he discusses what motivates him and tells the stories behind some of his favorite images since he started using the OM-1.
The New OM-1
Peter Baumgarten shares his thoughts and experiences with the new OM SYSTEM OM-1.
The New OM-5
Frank shares his experiences along with images using the OM-5 and some of the associated specifications.
Hands-On First Look at the New M.Zuiko 8-25mm F4.0 PRO
In this video, Matt takes you with him as he tests out the new M.Zuiko 8-25mm F4.0 PRO.
M.Zuiko 100-400mm: Perfect For Bird Photography
See why Scott Bourne says nothing in this price range and focal length comes close to the quality of the M.Zuiko 100-400mm lens.
A Day at the Lake: Testing Out the M.Zuiko 100-400mm
Follow along as Peter Baumgarten tests out the new M.Zuiko 100-400mm 5.0-6.3 IS.
Photographing Moose with the M.Zuiko 100-400mm 5.0-6.3 IS
Follow along on Brooke's trip to photograph moose with the new M.Zuiko 100-400mm 5.0-6.3 IS.
Bird Photography with the M.Zuiko 100-400mm 5.0-6.3 IS
Follow along as Steve Ball explores bird photography with the new M.Zuiko 100-400mm 5.0-6.3 IS.
Frank Smith: M.Zuiko 100-400mm F5.0-6.3 IS Review
Frank shares his experience using our newest M.Zuiko telephoto zoom.
M.Zuiko 100-400mm F5.0-6.3 IS: A Comparative Review
Olympus Educator Rob Knight shares his review of our newest M.Zuiko telephoto zoom.
E-M10 Mark IV: Review from EatLiveTravelDrink
Read about travel photographer Nicole Sunderland's experience using the E-M10 Mark IV.
The SmartPhone Killer: A First Glimpse at the E-M10 Mark IV
Follow along as Lee Hoy tests out the new OM-D E-M10 Mark IV.
E-M10 Mark IV Camera - Smaller, Lighter & MORE features!
Joe Edelman shares his thoughts on the E-M10 Mark IV.
Seeing is Believing: E-M1 Mark III Pro Impressions (Video)
Wildlife. Macro. Landscape. Video. Watch testimonials featuring photos captured with the E-M1 Mark III by Olympus Pros worldwide.
The E-M1 Mark III Tackles the Tropics
Follow along as Ben Knoot takes the E-M1 Mark III to explore Costa Rica.
Exploring San Diego With the E-M1 Mark III
See Andrew's experience with the E-M1 Mark III.
Exploring Thailand and Norway with the E-M1 Mark III
Get a sneak peek into Justin's trips with the new E-M1 Mark III.
MORE IMPRESSIONS & REVIEWS
More user experiences from Olympus Pros and third-party web sites. Please note, Olympus is not responsible for external site content.
Hands On: OM-D E-M5 Mark III
Outdoor adventure and lifestyle photographer Justin Kauffman has been shooting with the new E-M5 Mark III. Get his first impressions!
Exploring the Canadian Rockies with E-M5 Mark III
Get a sneak peek into Alexa's photo trip with the new E-M5 Mark III.
Exploring the Faroe Islands with E-M5 Mark III
Learn about capturing the Faroe Islands with an E-M5 Mark III.
Test RAW Files from Our Latest OM-D Cameras
Curious about Olympus RAW files and how they hold up to editing? Download these test files and see for yourself.
- OM-D E-M1 Mark III: Light, Powerful and My New Favourite (Visionary Peter Baumgarten)
- OM-D E-M1X: Skateboarding with Olympus' Charles Garcia (Precision Camera)
- OM-D E-M1X: Interview with Visionary & Sports Photographer Kelley Cox (Visionary Joe Edleman)
- OM-D E-M1X: Cool Feature and First Impressions (Visionary Joe Edelman)
- 12 Reasons Why I Prefer Micro Four Thirds for Birds (Visionary Scott Bourne)
- Using the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
- 5 Reasons Why You Need Image Stabilization
- PEN E-PL8: The Perfect Camera for Bloggers
- Working with Mirrorless (Visionary Jay Dickman)
- Perfect Combo: E-M10 Mark II + M.Zuiko 12mm f2.0
- Why the E-M10 Mark II is Awesome for New Photographers
- Insect Macro Photography with the OM-D E-M10 Mark II
- 5 Reasons to Use the Micro Four Thirds System for Insect Macro Photography
- Top 10 Reasons for Being Impressed by the Tough TG-4
- A Macro Expedition with the Tough TG-4
- E-M1 Head Shot Photography
- Fun with High ISO
- Improve Your Macro Photography with Micro Four Thirds
- Rainy Day Flower Photos with the Tough TG-4
- 5 Myths About Mirrorless Photography
- The Problem with White Balance
- Robin Wong's OM-D Camera Cheat Sheet
- 5 Important Considerations Besides ISO and Megapixels
Lenses & Accessories:
- Double Your Reach: A Look at the MC-20 Teleconverter
- Impressions of the New Olympus 17mm and 45mm f/1.2 PRO Lenses (Peter Baumgarten)
- M.Zuiko 45mm PRO f1.2: A Portrait Artist's Dream Lens (Tracie Maglosky)
- Robin Wong's M.Zuiko 45mm f1.2 PRO Review
- A Cuban Epiphany: The New M.Zuiko 25mm f1.2 PRO & 12-100 f4.0 PRO
- Robin Wong's M.Zuiko 25mm f1.2 PRO Review
- Robin Wong's M.Zuiko 30mm f3.5 Macro Lens Review
- Peter Baumgarten's M.300mm IS PRO Review
- Wildlife Shooting with the M.Zuiko 300mm F4 IS Pro
- Robin Wong's M.Zuiko 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Mini Review
- The M.Zuiko Digital 60mm f2.8 Macro Weekend
- The 50mm Perspective Weekend
- Spending a Weekend with the M.17mm Pancake Lens
- 5 Reasons Why Your Kit Lens is Awesome
- Maximizing Your Kit Lens
- Serious Fun with the M.8mm f1.8 Fisheye Pro
- A Prime Line-Up of Lenses
- Lens Battle: M.Zuiko 12-50mm vs. M.Zuiko 14-42mm EZ
- Why I Love the M.Zuiko 45mm f1.8 Lens
- Using the EE-1 Dot Sight for Wildlife Photography