Olympus Pros share their experiences with our latest gear.
M.Zuiko 100-400mm: Perfect For Bird Photography
See why Scott Bourne says nothing in this price range and focal length comes close to the quality of the M.Zuiko 100-400mm lens.
Photographing Moose with the M.Zuiko 100-400mm 5.0-6.3 IS
Follow along on Brooke's trip to photograph moose with the new M.Zuiko 100-400mm 5.0-6.3 IS.
Shooting RC Jets with the OM-D E-M1 Mark III
Watch as action photographer Scott Rinckenberger, with DPReview.com, puts the E-M1 Mark III through its paces at Jet Jam 2020.
Seeing is Believing: E-M1 Mark III Pro Impressions (Video)
Wildlife. Macro. Landscape. Video. Watch testimonials featuring photos captured with the E-M1 Mark III by Olympus Pros worldwide.
MORE IMPRESSIONS & REVIEWS
More user experiences from Olympus Pros and third-party web sites. Please note, Olympus is not responsible for external site content.
Hands On: OM-D E-M5 Mark III
Outdoor adventure and lifestyle photographer Justin Kauffman has been shooting with the new E-M5 Mark III. Get his first impressions!
Test RAW Files from Our Latest OM-D Cameras
Curious about Olympus RAW files and how they hold up to editing? Download these test files and see for yourself.
- OM-D E-M1 Mark III: Light, Powerful and My New Favourite (Visionary Peter Baumgarten)
- OM-D E-M1X: Skateboarding with Olympus' Charles Garcia (Precision Camera)
- OM-D E-M1X: Interview with Visionary & Sports Photographer Kelley Cox (Visionary Joe Edleman)
- OM-D E-M1X: Cool Feature and First Impressions (Visionary Joe Edelman)
- 12 Reasons Why I Prefer Micro Four Thirds for Birds (Visionary Scott Bourne)
- Using the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
- 5 Reasons Why You Need Image Stabilization
- PEN E-PL8: The Perfect Camera for Bloggers
- Working with Mirrorless (Visionary Jay Dickman)
- Perfect Combo: E-M10 Mark II + M.Zuiko 12mm f2.0
- Why the E-M10 Mark II is Awesome for New Photographers
- Insect Macro Photography with the OM-D E-M10 Mark II
- 5 Reasons to Use the Micro Four Thirds System for Insect Macro Photography
- Top 10 Reasons for Being Impressed by the Tough TG-4
- A Macro Expedition with the Tough TG-4
- E-M1 Head Shot Photography
- Fun with High ISO
- Improve Your Macro Photography with Micro Four Thirds
- Rainy Day Flower Photos with the Tough TG-4
- 5 Myths About Mirrorless Photography
- The Problem with White Balance
- Robin Wong's OM-D Camera Cheat Sheet
- 5 Important Considerations Besides ISO and Megapixels
Lenses & Accessories:
- Double Your Reach: A Look at the MC-20 Teleconverter
- Impressions of the New Olympus 17mm and 45mm f/1.2 PRO Lenses (Peter Baumgarten)
- M.Zuiko 45mm PRO f1.2: A Portrait Artist's Dream Lens (Tracie Maglosky)
- Robin Wong's M.Zuiko 45mm f1.2 PRO Review
- A Cuban Epiphany: The New M.Zuiko 25mm f1.2 PRO & 12-100 f4.0 PRO
- Robin Wong's M.Zuiko 25mm f1.2 PRO Review
- Robin Wong's M.Zuiko 30mm f3.5 Macro Lens Review
- Peter Baumgarten's M.300mm IS PRO Review
- Wildlife Shooting with the M.Zuiko 300mm F4 IS Pro
- Robin Wong's M.Zuiko 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Mini Review
- The M.Zuiko Digital 60mm f2.8 Macro Weekend
- The 50mm Perspective Weekend
- Spending a Weekend with the M.17mm Pancake Lens
- 5 Reasons Why Your Kit Lens is Awesome
- Maximizing Your Kit Lens
- Serious Fun with the M.8mm f1.8 Fisheye Pro
- A Prime Line-Up of Lenses
- Lens Battle: M.Zuiko 12-50mm vs. M.Zuiko 14-42mm EZ
- Why I Love the M.Zuiko 45mm f1.8 Lens
- Using the EE-1 Dot Sight for Wildlife Photography